<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3712" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-06-16T08:48:01+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3712</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tetram]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-06-16T08:48:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-06-16T08:48:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13996#p13996</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13996#p13996"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Blender : Problem to import collada files with physic]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13996#p13996"><![CDATA[
Hello!<br><br>I'm currently trying to use Blender to create some simple scenes with physic behaviors. Until here everything is OK, but the problem is that I have to use collada to save the scene and I'm running into problems with the import!<br><br>In fact, I have created a very simple scene with a rigid body which fells down when playing. Until here everything is normal, then I export it with the provided collada 1.4 exporter. Then, when I import the scene again, nothing is dynamic any more and the physic properties are vanished! By the way it also lose the material and the light (maybe more... ). What I see is just that the geometries remain.<br><br>I have checked the dae files and the export seem to work correctly ( it includes the constraints, and the indications about whether or not a model is a rigid body).<br><br>I got pretty the same result with the version 1.3 exporter but with this one the materials and light were kept... But still no physics.<br><br>Then I tried other collada import/export scripts, but no one were able to import any physic back.<br><br>i also tried the jenga example from illusoft but it doesn't work either.<br><br><br>So... do someone succeed to export and import any scene with Bullet's physic behaviors through collada ? Is there any trick to do that ? I'm I doing wrong in building my scene ?<br><br>Thank you for your help!!!<br><br>renaud.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5279">tetram</a> — Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
