<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3673" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-06-08T03:38:53+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3673</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[killsto]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-06-08T03:38:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-06-08T03:38:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13844#p13844</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13844#p13844"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Irrlicht/Bullet demo! - now with the source code]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=13844#p13844"><![CDATA[
I made a simple demo with Irrlicht and Bullet. There is an invisible floor because I never visually added it and I want to move on to my new project.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>ControlsArrow keys to moveLeft click to shoot a cubeBackspace to add tower. The towers change their X position every time they are made so they do not spawn inside each other.  'N'  prints the amount of cubes in the worldMouse to look</code></pre></div>If you don't have the irrlicht.dll:<br><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcqffyizjzz/Irrlicht.dll" class="postlink">http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcqffyizjzz/Irrlicht.dll</a><br><br>The demo:<br><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5dizwmteyj/irrlichtbulletdemo.exe" class="postlink">http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5dizwmte ... etdemo.exe</a><br><br>I have not posted the code because it is sloppy and I do not want to cause problems for new coders. <br><br>However, I would be glad to help anybody who wants it. Feel free to ask how something works.<br><br>If enough people want it, I will tidy the source and post it.<br><br>Edit:<br>Here is the source because I had a couple of requests and was bored today.<br><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjwmyitmiyt/irrlichtbulletdemo.zip" class="postlink">http://www.mediafire.com/file/yjwmyitmi ... etdemo.zip</a><br><br>I tried to point out most things that should not be done, but I forgot one. The collision shape for the boxes only needs to be created <strong class="text-strong">once</strong> and probably should be passed to the objectwithnode constructor. <br><br>I've added the dependencies (irrlicht, bullet) so it should compile right away.<br><br><br>Sorry Linux users. I love Liux too, but it isn't agreeing with my graphics card so I only supplied a VS solution.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4466">killsto</a> — Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
