<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/357" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-06-03T19:48:30+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/357</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bmud]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-03T19:48:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-03T19:48:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1121#p1121</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1121#p1121"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Blender Web Plugin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1121#p1121"><![CDATA[
I would also like the web plug-in to be supported even in the slightest. If you search through the blender.org developer's forums you will find a few web plug-in enthusiasts (ie, coders) that have tried (and some have failed) to make a new version of the web plug-in. With crystalblend being mentioned sooo much any time you try to bring up resurrection of the original game engine, its hard to get traction for the web plug-in. Since GLSL development has been very heavy as of late, I think now is a good time to be asking the question again: "Will the web plug-in ever come back?" I think the answer is yes, but the community might unfortunately wait around for web 2.0<br><br>Anyway, you're harassing the right group. I hope yours, and all our other requests to restart web plug-in development aren't lost in the fray. At the very least, maybe you should look into finding who developed the firefox version of the 2.25 plug-in.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=564">bmud</a> — Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:48 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[darkcgi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-01T21:15:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-01T21:15:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1112#p1112</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1112#p1112"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Blender Web Plugin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1112#p1112"><![CDATA[
Currently the Blender Web Plugin only supports the sumo physics and I would like it to support Bullet instead.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=558">darkcgi</a> — Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:15 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
