<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/34" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2005-07-20T07:08:19+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/34</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pildanovak]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-07-20T07:08:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-07-20T07:08:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=77#p77</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=77#p77"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[new windows testbuild 2005 july 19]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=77#p77"><![CDATA[
Hi, I noticed that "show framereate" dramatically slows down simulation<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34">pildanovak</a> — Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:08 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[calli]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-07-19T14:35:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-07-19T14:35:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=75#p75</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=75#p75"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[new windows testbuild 2005 july 19]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=75#p75"><![CDATA[
I just experienced that whenever I restart a scene (with Scene Actuator!) The lighting is doubled. Like if the lamp isnt deleted...<br><br>Carsten<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=31">calli</a> — Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Anonymous]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-07-19T05:06:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-07-19T05:06:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=61#p61</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=61#p61"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[new windows testbuild 2005 july 19]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=61#p61"><![CDATA[
attempt to fix the random problems in collision detection,<br>seems to be due to uninitialized w-component of simdquadword, in the default constructor. need to investigate more, but please give feedback on the new build for windows:<br><br><a href="http://blendertestbuilds.kidb.de/index.php?dir=Windows/bf-blender/ErwinC/&amp;file=gameblender_bulletphysics_2005july19_fixed.zip" class="postlink">http://blendertestbuilds.kidb.de/index. ... _fixed.zip</a><p>Statistics: Posted by Guest — Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:06 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
