<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/325" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-05-03T11:19:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/325</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Cracker]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-05-03T11:19:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-05-03T11:19:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=974#p974</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=974#p974"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Get pressure out of physics engine?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=974#p974"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>sorry for my bad english. I use Blender 2.41 and I've build a virtual JENGA tower. I need to know, how is the pressure / force at each brick. Is there any solution to get it out (with Pyhton?)? I mean the pressure from top of the tower to base. Ok, a little example: The bricks in die upper layer have 0, 0 and 0, in the second 1,1 and 1 and so on. But when i remove some bricks, like in the JENGA game, the pressure changes. I hope, that somebody know what I mean, because my current algorithm is not that good.<br><br>with kind regard<br><br>cracker<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=495">Cracker</a> — Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
