<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3148" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-12-24T06:21:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3148</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[cgrongs]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-12-24T06:21:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-12-24T06:21:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21515#p21515</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21515#p21515"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Crayola Colorful Journey for Wii]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21515#p21515"><![CDATA[
Bullet was just a wonderful library to use on this title. I will certainly be using it in my next effort.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7564">cgrongs</a> — Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:21 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[eric777]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-01-28T16:50:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-01-28T16:50:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=12322#p12322</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=12322#p12322"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Crayola Colorful Journey for Wii]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=12322#p12322"><![CDATA[
I had previously posted under "Imminent wii game using Bullet".  I have just learned that Crave has announced the title, so I feel free to post it here too.<br><br>I believe the release date is March 20th, just from what I've read from online retailers.  I have no other knowledge about when Crave will release, but development has concluded pending NOA and NCL approval.<br><br>Here's a link to the box art on gamefly:<br><a href="http://images.gamefly.com/images/games/e/135330e.jpg" class="postlink">http://images.gamefly.com/images/games/e/135330e.jpg</a><br><br>This is an adventure game.  Without going into a full description of the gameplay, we specifically used Bullet to allow the player to free-draw new static &amp; dynamic objects, to modify the levels and solve puzzles.<br><br>Bullet was just a wonderful library to use on this title.  I will certainly be using it in my next effort.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2974">eric777</a> — Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
