<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/304" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-04-18T15:21:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/304</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[shekerka]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-04-18T15:21:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-04-18T15:21:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision detection between artibrary 3D objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone!<br>I am new to 3D world and collision detection in general. have very little background information on this.<br>but I need to develop basic collision detection and object gluing in Java 3D.<br>i will have arbitrary 3D objects: convex and non-convex<br>moving randomly.<br>I implemented the first step with bounding cubex.<br>now i need to go into more detail.<br>there are so many different articles on 3D collision detection and I am overwhelmed.<br>could you, please provide any hints on what would is the best algorithm for CD and where can I get pseduo code for it.<br><br>or refer me to an article that would actually help to understand everything from scratch rather than try to persuade me why their method is better than XYZ that I don't know and have no background info to compare with.<br><br>Thanks a lot!!!!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=474">shekerka</a> — Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
