<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2952" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-08-15T20:34:55+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2952</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[clauchiorean]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-15T20:34:55+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-15T20:34:55+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19745#p19745</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19745#p19745"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Opensource inverse kinematics library]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19745#p19745"><![CDATA[
Hi i can only guide you to something like this:<br><br><a href="http://ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&amp;t=36860&amp;start=0" class="postlink">http://ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php? ... 60&amp;start=0</a><br><br>Maybe you will find more info after this disscussion<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2970">clauchiorean</a> — Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fishboy82]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-13T02:25:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-13T02:25:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19718#p19718</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19718#p19718"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Opensource inverse kinematics library]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19718#p19718"><![CDATA[
clauchiorean:<br><br>       Thanks a lot for the information , By the way do you know how current games couple the IK system with the artists-maded animation ?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5261">fishboy82</a> — Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:25 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[clauchiorean]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-11T07:12:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-11T07:12:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19697#p19697</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19697#p19697"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Opensource inverse kinematics library]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19697#p19697"><![CDATA[
You can find what algorithms i've used here:<br><br><a href="http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/ikanimationtoolkit/branches/tasks/src/ikalgorithms/" class="postlink">http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/ikanimatio ... lgorithms/</a><br><br>Just download the source code, take a look in the branches. There is even a small<br>test project.<br><br>I've put the project "on hold" for now. I'm very busy right now and my free time is very limited.<br><br>There are implementations for CCD, JacobianTransponse, Jacobia Pseudo Inverse, Jacobian with dump least square, Jacobian with selectively dump least square.<br><br>You can find more about this methods here:<a href="http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2686332/Introduction-to-Inverse-Kinematics-with-Jacobian-Transpose-" class="postlink">http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2686332/Int ... Transpose-</a><br><br>Also there are implementations for multiple tasks with priorities.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2970">clauchiorean</a> — Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fishboy82]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-11T01:58:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-11T01:58:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19696#p19696</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19696#p19696"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Opensource inverse kinematics library]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19696#p19696"><![CDATA[
Hi clauchiorean:<br>I am very interseting about the implementation of the project ,what method do you use in the IK solution, I only know the simple cylic coordinate descendt but seems not enough could you refer me the method use in your project?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5261">fishboy82</a> — Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[clauchiorean]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-12-09T11:40:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-12-09T11:40:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11722#p11722</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11722#p11722"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Opensource inverse kinematics library]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11722#p11722"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone.<br>I want to start building an open source inverse kinematics library and various tools<br>required to easily work with the library.<br><br>I've asked if anyone was interested a while back in this thread on gamedev.net forums:<br><br><a href="http://www.gamedev.net/community/for...opic_id=495676" class="postlink">http://www.gamedev.net/community/for...opic_id=495676</a><br><br>Since the time of my first post i've managed to complete my degree and my ik project.<br>You can find what I did here:<br><br><a href="http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/ikanimationtoolkit" class="postlink">http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/ikanimationtoolkit</a><br><br>Also the source code: <a href="http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/ikanimationtoolkit/" class="postlink">http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/ikanimationtoolkit/</a><br><br>I don't consider this a finished product ( basically it was me trying to implement various ik algorithms) but i would like to continue doing it or maybe start a new one an use what I've learn there.<br><br>So I would like that everyone interested in an open source ik lib to make suggestion, comments, how will they approach this, or if they want to help with text, papers, time. (I have a lot of documents but it never hurts to have more, especially new research)<br><br>* local copy of source code *<br><a href="http://bulletphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/demos/&amp;file=ikanimationtoolkit.zip" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/i ... oolkit.zip</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2970">clauchiorean</a> — Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
