<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/294" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-06-11T04:22:01+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/294</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-11T04:22:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-11T04:22:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1159#p1159</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1159#p1159"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Wiki/docs/tutorial for modern physics simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1159#p1159"><![CDATA[
A FAQ, with links to discussion in his Physics Forum and other resources is available here:<br><br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Collision_Detection_and_Physics_FAQ" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... hysics_FAQ</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Eltharyon]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-07T13:01:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-07T13:01:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1139#p1139</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1139#p1139"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Wiki/docs/tutorial for modern physics simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1139#p1139"><![CDATA[
sorry about reviving a reasonably old topic, but I must say I concur with ngbinh.<br><br>I've been looking into both the Bullet Doc &amp; this Forum and I find it very hard to simply find general information. Some Forums solve this problem through a stickied list of important articles. Maybe someone is in possession of a comprehensive list of important articles &amp; references which they could make available?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=575">Eltharyon</a> — Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:01 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ngbinh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-04-06T16:43:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-04-06T16:43:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=878#p878</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=878#p878"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Wiki/docs/tutorial for modern physics simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=878#p878"><![CDATA[
I think we are lacking of a good place for Wiki/docs/tutorials for modern physics engine. Many of us shoud be familiar with some articles (Chris Hecker, ODE docs, some GDC notes) but they are no where near complete or updated.<br>So anyone think that it's time to create one?<br><br>This forum is great with number of great people but maybe the forum form is not enough. You can see that there are questions being asked again and again..<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=225">ngbinh</a> — Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
