<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2821" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-11-30T12:25:10+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2821</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[TrueDestiny8]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-11-30T12:25:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-11-30T12:25:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11599#p11599</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11599#p11599"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: texture in BSP]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11599#p11599"><![CDATA[
Hi nopixel...<br><br>I suppose you have found an answer to this post some time ago, but if not, i think this -&gt;<br><a href="http://www.editlife.net/tutorial.php?tutid=24" class="postlink">http://www.editlife.net/tutorial.php?tutid=24</a><br>would be of help. I dont have any real experience with BSP files, other than some mapping for a game i used to play, GarrysMod. I hope this helps.<br><br>Best of luck to you.<br><br>TrueDestiny8<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2940">TrueDestiny8</a> — Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:25 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nopixel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-11-07T23:56:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-11-07T23:56:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11228#p11228</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11228#p11228"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[texture in BSP]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=11228#p11228"><![CDATA[
Hi all, i am working with appCharacterDemo example and I´d like to know how to add textures to a BSP model. Any suggestion? thanks!<br>noPixel<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2890">nopixel</a> — Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
