<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/279" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-03-31T21:56:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/279</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DevO]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T21:56:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T21:56:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=834#p834</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=834#p834"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Memory leaks?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=834#p834"><![CDATA[
Bullet uses in the most cases new and delete but also some alloca too form ODE.<br><br>Alloca can cause some problems with heap as I know from ODE.<br>It might be more flexible if Bullet could be use customezable memory allocation and deallocation.<br><br>So user can simple change to Debuger Manager to find all leaks.<br><br><br>But of couse Bullet is very promising library, so big thanks for it!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=453">DevO</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:56 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DevO]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T21:28:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T21:28:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=832#p832</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=832#p832"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Memory leaks?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=832#p832"><![CDATA[
I have tried both befor and after.<br>The problem seems to be with<br>CcdPhysicsEnvironment::removeCcdPhysicsControlle<br><br>I will look closet to this problem and report you all details.<br><br>Thanks for reply,<br>DevO<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=453">DevO</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:28 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T21:08:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T21:08:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=829#p829</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=829#p829"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Memory leaks?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=829#p829"><![CDATA[
It might be a bug, but I'm willing to help.<br><br>Do you delete the physics controller after you delete the physics environment, or before? Probably best to do it after the physics environment. <br><br>Can you give more details about the crash, like a callstack?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:08 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DevO]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T19:47:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T19:47:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=828#p828</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=828#p828"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Memory leaks?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=828#p828"><![CDATA[
I have integrated Bullet in my system based on ConcaveDemo and now I have found some memory leaks.<br><br>This line will be not free <br>physObjects<em class="text-italics">= new CcdPhysicsController( ccdObjectCi);<br>but if I try to free it my self  I will get crash.<br><br>Do I missing something or is this a bug?</em><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=453">DevO</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:47 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
