<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/278" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-10T05:36:20+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/278</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-10T05:36:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-10T05:36:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1305#p1305</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1305#p1305"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet on OSX]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1305#p1305"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Hi Erwin,<br><br>Also, on OS X, none of the demos build because &lt;GL/gl.h&gt; etc. don't exist on this platform.  <br>best,<br>wes</div></blockquote>I just got my first MacBook Pro, and it's a great machine.<br><br>Here are the first MacOS-X precompiled demo (Intel-i386):<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/&amp;file=CcdPhysicsDemo-bin-MacOS" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... -bin-MacOS</a> X-i386.tgz<br><br>Also, this is a preview source tree that can compile the demos under MacOS X.<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/source/&amp;file=bullet-1.7-preview-source.tgz" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... source.tgz</a><br><br>See also the COLLADA 1.4 physics viewer for MacOS X here:<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Download" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... e=Download</a><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:36 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[wes]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T23:19:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T23:19:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=836#p836</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=836#p836"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet on OSX]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=836#p836"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin,<br>I downloaded CVS and successfuly ran ./configure and built Bullet with Jam.  In my out/macosxppc/optimize/libs directory I have:<br><br>libbullet.a                             libbulletdynamics.a<br>libbulletccdphysics.a                   libbulletphysicsinterfacecommon.a<br><br><br>During the build, I got a ton of warnings of the following form:<br><br>warning: 'class NodeOverlapCallback' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor<br><br><br>Also, on OS X, none of the demos build because &lt;GL/gl.h&gt; etc. don't exist on this platform.  I know it's difficult to make sure code works on every platform, but there are some really nice cross-platform opengl libraries out there that take car of all the funny business for you, namely GLFW.  I've been using it on another project of mine and have been able to build on Windows, OSX, and Linux quite easily.  In any case, I'm looking forward to building the demos and seeing what Bullet can do.<br><br>best,<br>wes<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=454">wes</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:19 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T21:11:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T21:11:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=830#p830</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=830#p830"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet on OSX]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=830#p830"><![CDATA[
2 things:<br><br>1) You will need to use 'jam' under non-windows platforms.<br><br>2) There might be a problem that the files are wrongly zipped up, I used winzip, it might have lost the attributes of the build system.<br><br>Could you try out to check out a CVS version, and let me know if it has the same problem?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[wes]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-31T19:41:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-31T19:41:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=827#p827</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=827#p827"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet on OSX]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=827#p827"><![CDATA[
Hi I'm trying to build Bullet on OSX.  I just downloaded the newly released package (bullet 1.1).  I ran ./configure, but I got the following message:<br><br>: bad interpreter: No such file or directory<br><br>I get the same error when I try to run autogen.sh.<br><br>Any ideas?<br><br>thanks,<br>wes<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=454">wes</a> — Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
