<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/275" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-03-29T06:03:28+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/275</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-29T06:03:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-29T06:03:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=815#p815</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=815#p815"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ode - Bullet Integration: Help on link errors]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=815#p815"><![CDATA[
It lacks the implementation of function dCreateConvex(...), which is in ode/src/collision_convex.cpp.<br><br>This file needs to be included in the project, and please add the define BULLET_CONVEX_SUPPORT in the C++ settings of your project.<br><br>Gambatte,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:03 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Ngwarai Mazike]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-28T06:13:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-28T06:13:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=812#p812</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=812#p812"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ode - Bullet Integration: Help on link errors]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=812#p812"><![CDATA[
Dear All,<br><br>I am new to this forum and new to Bullet physics as well. I use ODE integrated into MATLAB as a mex. Setup works basically ok but inconsistently on body- trimesh collisions. Actually bodies fall through most of the trimeshes I have put up but a few work. The bullet integration, I think, can only improve on it by strengthening the collision detection. <br><br>I have used the sample integration and defined 4 gjk bodies in ODE, ie sphere, cylinder, cone and convex hull. I use MSVC 6 for development. The product is a mex dll for the MATLAB interface. I get the following link error on which I have no clue whats missing. Please help and thanks very much for contributions to this forum.<br><br>Linking...<br>   Creating library Debug/mexSingle.lib and object Debug/mexSingle.exp<br>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRT" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library<br><br>mexSingle.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct dxGeom * __cdecl dCreateConvex(struct dxSpace *,class CollisionShape *)" (?dCreateConvex@@YAPAUdxGeom@@PAUdxSpace@@PAVCollisionShape@@@Z)<br>Bullet3.lib(ConvexHullShape.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string&lt;char,struct std::char_traits&lt;char&gt;,class std::allocator&lt;char&gt; &gt;::basic_string&lt;char,struct std::char_traits&lt;char&gt;<br>,class std::allocator&lt;char&gt; &gt;(char const *)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@PBD@Z)<br>Debug/mexSingle.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals<br>Error executing link.exe.<br><br>mexSingle.dll - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)<br><br>-----------------------------------------------<br>Regards<br>Ngwarai.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=451">Ngwarai Mazike</a> — Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:13 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
