<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2694" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-10-06T21:23:26+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2694</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[chunky]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-10-06T21:23:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-10-06T21:23:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10753#p10753</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10753#p10753"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Buoyancy?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10753#p10753"><![CDATA[
Buoyancy implies fluids...<br><br>I implemented something with buoyancy in ODE/Torque a long time ago, and I'd be interested to see how you decide how deep you are in a liquid or similar - my understanding is that right now, bullet doesn't implement anything that would behave as a fluid in which an object could be buoyant<br><br>Gary (-;<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2063">chunky</a> — Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:23 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bigkahuna]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-10-06T16:21:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-10-06T16:21:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10748#p10748</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10748#p10748"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Buoyancy?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10748#p10748"><![CDATA[
Great!  Thanks John!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=424">bigkahuna</a> — Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[John McCutchan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-10-06T15:52:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-10-06T15:52:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10746#p10746</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10746#p10746"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Buoyancy?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10746#p10746"><![CDATA[
The buoyancy work got side tracked, but recently I returned to it. It's still on my TODO and should be coming soon. I can't speak about when/if it will be integrated with Blender.<br><br>You can track the progress here: <a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet/issues/detail?id=37" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/bullet/issues/detail?id=37</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>John<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=148">John McCutchan</a> — Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bigkahuna]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-10-05T12:58:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-10-05T12:58:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10736#p10736</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10736#p10736"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Buoyancy?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10736#p10736"><![CDATA[
I asked this question a long while back (maybe 2 years ago?) and it was on the "to do" list.  I found this thread:<br><a href="http://www.bulletphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=1528&amp;st=0&amp;sk=t&amp;sd=a&amp;hilit=buoyancy&amp;start=0" class="postlink">http://www.bulletphysics.com/Bullet/php ... cy&amp;start=0</a><br>but no indication as to whether it'll be added to Blender.  Any progress or plans for this in Blender?  Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=424">bigkahuna</a> — Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:58 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
