<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2673" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-09-30T02:52:20+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2673</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[zanetti]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-30T02:52:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-09-30T02:52:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10669#p10669</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10669#p10669"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[[HELP] Export compound collision objects to COLLADA]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10669#p10669"><![CDATA[
It is really attractive to play with the example 4_compound_construct3.blend and thanks for your work!<br><br>It behaves as expected when running in blender through "PKEY" but I failed to export it from blender with <br>COLLADA 1.4 exporter. Just in case, please refer to the attached file for reference (Example file from Erwin).<br><br>My configuration is: blender 2.47, bullet 2.71 &amp; 2.72 alpha 1 with testing application ReleaseColladaDemo.exe<br>When exporting, I tried: checked "Triangles", "Bake Matrices", "Use Relative Paths" and "Use UV Imange Mats".<br><br>There is good chance that I incorrectly used some options, so please tell me the proper options, and perfect<br>if with the exported working .dae file.<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Zanetti<dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=196">4_compound_construct3.zip</a></dt></dl><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2783">zanetti</a> — Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
