<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2609" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-09-14T04:52:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2609</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[James ZHAO]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-14T04:52:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-09-14T04:52:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10416#p10416</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10416#p10416"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Failed to load BulletMayaPlugin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10416#p10416"><![CDATA[
Thanks a lot Erwin. It works with your updated version. Cheers.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2734">James ZHAO</a> — Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-12T21:02:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-09-12T21:02:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10394#p10394</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10394#p10394"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Failed to load BulletMayaPlugin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10394#p10394"><![CDATA[
Thanks for the feedback. <br>Some dll's should be copied in the Maya/bin folder indeed:<br>glew32.dll<br>GLUT32.dll<br>msvcp80.dll<br>msvcr80.dll<br>and the other in the bin\plugins folder:<br>BulletMayaPlugin.dll<br><br>Can you try out the updated <a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloads/list" class="postlink">Dynamica plugin revision 3</a>, and see if that works for you?<br><br>Has anyone experience writing an installer for a Maya plugin, such as Windows Installer .msi or  NSIS <a href="http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page" class="postlink">http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page</a>?<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<br><br>By the way, if all this fails, you could try to to load the BulletMayaPlugin.dll in dependency walker (<a href="http://www.dependencywalker.com" class="postlink">http://www.dependencywalker.com</a>) and see what is missing (ignore MSJava.dll).<br><br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>C:\tempmaya2\MayaPlugin&gt;xcopy /S /Y /C /I /h bin\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\bin"bin\glew32.dllbin\GLUT32.DLLbin\msvcp80.dllbin\msvcr80.dllbin\plug-ins\BulletMayaPlugin.mll5 File(s) copiedC:\tempmaya2\MayaPlugin&gt;xcopy /S /Y /C /I  /h icons\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\icons"icons\dynamica.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveBoxRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveBoxRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveHullRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveHullRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveMeshRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveMeshRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActivePlaneRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActivePlaneRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveSphereRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreateActiveSphereRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveBoxRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveBoxRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveHullRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveHullRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveMeshRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveMeshRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassivePlaneRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassivePlaneRBArray.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveSphereRB.xpmicons\dynamicaCreatePassiveSphereRBArray.xpm23 File(s) copiedC:\tempmaya2\MayaPlugin&gt;xcopy /S /Y /C /I  /h mvl\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\mvl"mvl\base.hmvl\mat.hmvl\quat.hmvl\traits.hmvl\util.hmvl\vec.h6 File(s) copiedC:\tempmaya2\MayaPlugin&gt;xcopy /S /Y /C /I  /h scripts\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\scripts"scripts\AEdCollisionShapeTemplate.melscripts\AEdRigidBodyArrayTemplate.melscripts\AEdRigidBodyTemplate.melscripts\AEdSolverTemplate.melscripts\dynamica.melscripts\dynamicaUI.mel6 File(s) copied</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[James ZHAO]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-12T01:17:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-09-12T01:17:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10384#p10384</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10384#p10384"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Failed to load BulletMayaPlugin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10384#p10384"><![CDATA[
First thanks for your great work guys!<br><br>I used the Updated-Dynamica-Bullet-2.71-MayaPlugin.zip (latest updated version by Erwin) and run the install.bat.<br>In this case I can not find bullet plugin in maya plugin manager at all.<br>So I changed the install.bat to from <br>xcopy /S /Y /C /I /h plug-ins\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\plug-ins"<br>to<br>xcopy /S /Y /C /I /h plug-ins\*.* "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2008\bin\plug-ins" <br>And now I can find BulletMayaPlugin option in maya plugin manager but when I checked "load", it alerts that "Error: cannot find the module" without detail information.<br><br>So could you please help me use this plugin, thanks in advance.<br><br>OS: Windows XP Home SP2 Simplified Chinese<br>Bullet: 2.71<br>Maya: 2008 200708022245 installed in the default location<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2734">James ZHAO</a> — Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
