<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/239" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-03-02T17:36:51+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/239</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[forumtest]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-02T17:36:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-02T17:36:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=755#p755</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=755#p755"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Lighting sometimes gets inverted, crashing problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=755#p755"><![CDATA[
Second (and last) Mail2Forum test. Sorry for the mails.<br>Sent using Mail2Forum (<a href="http://www.mail2forum.com" class="postlink">http://www.mail2forum.com</a>). <br><br>Erwin <br><br><br>erwincoumans.com writes: <br><blockquote class="uncited"><div> forumtest, please ignore<br> <br> <br> </div></blockquote> Post generated using Mail2Forum (<a href="http://www.mail2forum.com" class="postlink">http://www.mail2forum.com</a>)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=437">forumtest</a> — Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[forumtest]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-02T17:33:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-02T17:33:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=749#p749</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=749#p749"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[forumtest, please ignore]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=749#p749"><![CDATA[
forumtest, please ignore<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=437">forumtest</a> — Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[o----o]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-03-02T00:31:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-03-02T00:31:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=747#p747</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=747#p747"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Lighting sometimes gets inverted, crashing problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=747#p747"><![CDATA[
hi <br><br>When I used Bullet engine in game with 2 scenes(each scene has it own word)<br>I set second scene like a overlay with it's own world, then physic in the second scene doesn't work.<br>When I choose same word for both scene it works. Strange.<br><br>jm<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=432">o----o</a> — Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:31 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Icoxo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-02-12T23:19:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-02-12T23:19:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=691#p691</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=691#p691"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Lighting sometimes gets inverted, crashing problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=691#p691"><![CDATA[
Two more bugs I found,<br><br>1). sometimes the lighting gets inverted on the objects which I most often found when scaling in object mode.<br>2). In a few cases, one involved building structures out of rectangular/square flat slabs it crashed in certain situations with a lot of bodies and a lot of colliding. Tried to reproduce it with a bunch of cubes (300+) falling into each other but couldn't. If the physics simulation can't handle it then it should issue a warning of too much memory and exit the game (but not blender)(this using bullet)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=421">Icoxo</a> — Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:19 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
