<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2387" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-08-09T00:19:41+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2387</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[projectileman]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-08-09T00:19:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-08-09T00:19:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9695#p9695</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9695#p9695"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: looking for developers]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9695#p9695"><![CDATA[
Do you need programmers?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1411">projectileman</a> — Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:19 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tullygray]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-07-18T10:40:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-07-18T10:40:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9379#p9379</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9379#p9379"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[looking for developers]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9379#p9379"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I'm creating a game (slowly) which will probably use this great physics library. I am developing under Linux, but I'm using platform independent libraries. The game idea is to have castles made from blocks and cannons and catapults to destroy them. I already have some basic stuff working, I have mapped the btHeightfieldTerrainShape to my terrain. I have a custom model loader and some other stuff. I'm somewhat new to coding (3 or 4 years) but I learn real quick! So I'm looking for people who are serious about helping me to make a fun little game. Post a reply if you could help me out!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2604">tullygray</a> — Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
