<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/235" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-02-14T19:36:10+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/235</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-02-14T19:36:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-02-14T19:36:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=702#p702</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=702#p702"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Found a bug dealing with friction]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=702#p702"><![CDATA[
Thanks for the friction-bug report. <br><br>Will look into it. If Blender UI I forward it to the Blender developer mailing list, otherwise I'll fix it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Icoxo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-02-10T17:34:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-02-10T17:34:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=683#p683</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=683#p683"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Found a bug dealing with friction]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=683#p683"><![CDATA[
Hi, I posted this at Elysiun and someone said to post it here so I am going to post it here. Some people say you can't get an object to slide in bullet, but while I have found a way you actually have to change the friction of the objects, play the game, then change it again to get it to work.<br><br>I think that explains enough, test it yourself, Don't forget to have it on bullet.<br><br>1). make a box , more like a flattened box.<br>2). make a plain that slopes<br>3). set the flattened box to rigidbody and convex polytope<br>4). play the game, you note it gets stuck<br>5). change the friction of both objects<br>6). play the game, they stick to each other<br>7). change the friction again<br>8). play the game, the box now slides.<br><br>Also, if you duplicate the objects that you made work they work, and I found you can skip step 6 if you change them after changing them once like to maximum. I just did obj1, obj2, obj1, obj2, changed them in that order.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=421">Icoxo</a> — Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
