<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/231" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-02-11T19:51:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/231</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kjknohw]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-02-11T19:51:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-02-11T19:51:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=689#p689</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=689#p689"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[status of logicbricks implementation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=689#p689"><![CDATA[
I can't get it working for me at all. I tried everything. All I am asking for is a simple .blend file that uses the collision brick.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=411">kjknohw</a> — Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pildanovak]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-30T19:53:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-30T19:53:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=675#p675</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=675#p675"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[status of logicbricks implementation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=675#p675"><![CDATA[
yes, right, I didn't try that, just tried the property option... thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34">pildanovak</a> — Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-30T19:48:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-30T19:48:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=674#p674</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=674#p674"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[status of logicbricks implementation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=674#p674"><![CDATA[
The collision logicbrick works with bullet, but it doesn't support property / material check yet, is that correct?<br><br>This will be fixed in the near future.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:48 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pildanovak]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-30T19:41:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-30T19:41:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=673#p673</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=673#p673"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[status of logicbricks implementation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=673#p673"><![CDATA[
I just realized that (what I should know, but forgot about that), that the collision logickbrick doesn't still work with bullet. Is this going to be fixed, or is there something completely else being planned?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34">pildanovak</a> — Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
