<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/216" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-01-21T02:01:08+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/216</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kjknohw]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-21T02:01:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-21T02:01:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=650#p650</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=650#p650"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How do I prevent deactivation?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=650#p650"><![CDATA[
I don't know python, but the example file allowed me to figure it all out, so I got it working.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=411">kjknohw</a> — Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-20T05:51:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-20T05:51:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=644#p644</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=644#p644"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How do I prevent deactivation?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=644#p644"><![CDATA[
run in a python script at least once for the game, and add<br><br>import PhysicsConstraints<br>PhysicsConstraints.setDeactivationTime(0.0)<br><br>That should do the job. See the 'debug' script in jenga7.blend as an example.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:51 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kjknohw]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-01-20T05:30:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-01-20T05:30:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=643#p643</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=643#p643"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How do I prevent deactivation?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=643#p643"><![CDATA[
How do I prevent deactivation? I am sort of a noob, so I just want to know how. Just in the blender built in game.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=411">kjknohw</a> — Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
