<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2037" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-09-24T16:44:26+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2037</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Digitalghost]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-10T23:08:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-09-10T23:08:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10356#p10356</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10356#p10356"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Underworld Hockey Club]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=10356#p10356"><![CDATA[
Version 0.8 is out:<br><br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl_vELle-VM" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl_vELle-VM</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2174">Digitalghost</a> — Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Digitalghost]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-09-24T16:44:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-04-07T02:30:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7878#p7878</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7878#p7878"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Underworld Hockey Club]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7878#p7878"><![CDATA[
Hey all,<br><br>First off, thanks for the help I've received on the forums over the past months.<br><br>My hockey game is reaching beta stages and I wanted to show off a video.  The puck uses bullet for physics when it isn't being controlled by a player, and the players use physics to bodycheck each other and to take bodychecks, much to the chagrin of the checked players.<br><br>Here is a link to the video: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0727a0jJaoE" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0727a0jJaoE</a><br><br>One tiny issue I ran into: I use the COLLADA import feature to import the hockey rink and goal nets into bullet.  One issue I found is that there is no easy way to know what bodies were added in a COLLADA import.  The only way I can do this without changing the bullet source is to store a list of all rigid bodies in an array, load the .dae file, and then compare the list to see what items have been added.  At the start of the program I load several .dae files and it's important to know which bodies belong to which files.  Maybe the load function could store a list of the bodies loaded or something?<br><br>Thanks again for everyone's help, this is really turning out to be a fun project.<br><br>Digitalghost<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2174">Digitalghost</a> — Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
