<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2003" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-03-25T20:30:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/2003</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vagr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-25T20:30:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-25T20:30:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7747#p7747</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7747#p7747"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Current Ageia (PhyX) Plug-in for 3D Max]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7747#p7747"><![CDATA[
Hi, sry for opening a new thread to discuss this. I just want to show some result and do not want it to be buried in deep. <br><br>Here is my settings:<br><br>1. Ageia product installed: PhysX_8.02.13_SystemSoftware.exe and PhysX_2.8.0_SDK_Core.msi.<br>2. 3DMax version: 2008 trial<br>3. Ageia plug-in installed: PhysXPlugin_rev9_for_3dsMax9_physx273.exe<br><br>Installing and Running<br>1. There is error message about "can not find 3DMax 9" installing plug-in, I just ignore it and give the current directory of 2008. (My 3DMax 9.0 can not load that plug-in anyway while 2008 can. )<br>2. Run Max Script from Max Script-&gt;Run Script-&gt;px_control.ms. You have to choose "export" in second section to export it to COLLADA<br><br>Good things:<br>1. Physics scene, objects, materials, instance will be exported. <br>2.We will have primitives for &lt;shape&gt;.<br><br>Bad things:<br>1. Geometry (Mesh) for Visual Scene is lost.<br>2. Only box is available as &lt;shape&gt;. Other mesh objects such as teapot, tube and cylinder will use convex mesh as shape.<br>3. Can not export hinge_constraint defined in reactor. When I click on the constraint, "Make Physical/Edit" button is gray. I read document from feeling software and followed the joint section. But even I can adjust property of joint, I can not export it to COLLADA file. <strong class="text-strong">(Biggest problem for us now, could anyone help me to find a way to export any kind of constraint, which doesn't have to be one in reactor?)</strong><br><br>Hope that could be helpful. I have to post it here because the project seems to be closed in source forge.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2327">vagr</a> — Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
