<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/199" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2005-12-31T14:29:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/199</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kliktock]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-12-31T14:29:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-12-31T14:29:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=557#p557</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=557#p557"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[verlet integration]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=557#p557"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone<br> Ive tried to do verlet physics for the last month or so but I just cant get my head around it. I understand whats happening but I just dont know how to code it. Ive read and reread Jakobsen's paper quite a few times, but I cant seem to follow it since its in C++ (Which I dont know) . I was hoping if someone could list step by step the things I need to do (Not in real code or anything, just normal english or psuedo). eg<br>create particle, with pos,vel,mass <br>start loop<br>move particle <br>etc..<br><br>Sorry if this sounds like a lot, but Ive really tried and Im not just asking without trying for myself. Any help would be appreciated.<br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=387">kliktock</a> — Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
