<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1836" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-01-17T08:57:24+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1836</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-01-17T08:57:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-01-17T08:57:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6969#p6969</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6969#p6969"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: creating an environment...like a shoebox]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6969#p6969"><![CDATA[
Check out ConcaveDemo, using a static triangle mesh or BspDemo using convex polyhedra to model a static world.<br><br>If you still face problems, please provide a reproduction case, so we can check it out,<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[victorio]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-01-16T23:09:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-01-16T23:09:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6962#p6962</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6962#p6962"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[creating an environment...like a shoebox]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6962#p6962"><![CDATA[
Hey All, I am really new to Bullet and from what I have seen so far its awesome.  So here is my issue: I am trying to create a game that has an enviromnent kind of like a shoebox.  That is, it has a floor and four walls with no mass so objects moving objects will collide with them.  The problem is when I create a wall I am getting unexpected results. Rather than bore you with the details can anyone point me in the right direction to do this?  Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2220">victorio</a> — Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:09 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
