<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1795" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-12-21T21:09:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1795</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-12-21T21:09:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-12-21T21:09:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6782#p6782</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6782#p6782"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Game Physics Resources]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6782#p6782"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Ah...I thought nobody has read it since there was no reply:)</div></blockquote>I bookmarked it as well.  Keep up the good work!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1626">bone</a> — Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:09 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hardwire]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-12-21T17:35:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-12-21T17:35:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6781#p6781</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6781#p6781"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Game Physics Resources]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6781#p6781"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I looked through your list because of your post at Gamedev...</div></blockquote>Ah...I thought nobody has read it since there was no reply:)<br><br>I know about OpenTissue but forgot to add it. Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2177">hardwire</a> — Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dirk Gregorius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-12-21T13:37:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-12-21T13:37:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6780#p6780</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6780#p6780"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Game Physics Resources]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6780#p6780"><![CDATA[
Hey,<br><br>I looked through your list because of your post at Gamedev and found it very complete. It might be that you missed OpenTissue, but maybe I just overlooked it.<br><br><br>Well done,<br>-Dirk<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14">Dirk Gregorius</a> — Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hardwire]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-12-21T09:32:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-12-21T09:32:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6779#p6779</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6779#p6779"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Game Physics Resources]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6779#p6779"><![CDATA[
In my journey for game physics wisdom, knowledge and immortality I gathered many articles, links, papers and source codes, but it was pretty messy in my notepad.<br>In the same time I found out I have to make an "internet application" as a semestral project, so I connected these two things into one and created (very simple) system for saving resources and dviding them into categories.<br><br>What I want you to do: look at <a href="http://physics.hardwire.cz" class="postlink">http://physics.hardwire.cz</a> and tell me whether you find it useful or not.<br>Do you like the layout? Is category and resource listing ok? If I simply listed everything in one page it probably would not be accepted in school:)<br><br>Also, I thought it can be useful to mirror these resources, because often I found many broken links at other sites. Do you think it might be a problem when I mirror some papers?<br><br>If you see any typos, gramatic mistakes or desinformations, let me know:)<br><br>If you want anything added there, again, let me know.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2177">hardwire</a> — Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
