<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1738" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-08-12T18:11:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1738</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jbal]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-08-12T18:11:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-08-12T18:11:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9736#p9736</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9736#p9736"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Having trouble with collitions again, demo included]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=9736#p9736"><![CDATA[
I had problems to hit the road, but when the ragdoll hit it, it dit not fall through.<br><br>It smeshed on the road and got hit by cars severall times.<br><br>If you mis the road, the doll falls infinite<br><br>JBal<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2669">jbal</a> — Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Appolonius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-30T13:54:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-30T13:54:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6553#p6553</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6553#p6553"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Having trouble with collitions again, demo included]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6553#p6553"><![CDATA[
<a href="http://appolonius1978.googlepages.com/Blender_Pain_4.00.rar" class="postlink">http://appolonius1978.googlepages.com/B ... n_4.00.rar</a><br><br>spacebar - launch<br>a &amp; d      - turn catapult<br><br>I've tried using smaller models, bigger models, all the bounding settings, the alt-r &amp; ctrl-a, nothing i do seems to work.<br>No matter what I do my model always falls threw the road.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1343">Appolonius</a> — Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:54 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
