<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1687" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-03-24T14:57:37+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1687</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Eradicor]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-24T14:57:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-24T14:57:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7731#p7731</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7731#p7731"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Vehicle physics?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7731#p7731"><![CDATA[
I tried to record some IPO:s with the Bullet Vehicle Simulation...  but i could not record the tire IPO:s..  :S  How oh how?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2340">Eradicor</a> — Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Appolonius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-30T13:36:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-30T13:36:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6552#p6552</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6552#p6552"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Vehicle physics?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6552#p6552"><![CDATA[
Yes it can and does<br><br>Use f1 f2 f3 to change the scenes<br>Each scene uses a differnt script so make sure you are changing the settings for the right vehicle<br>I've add comments on most of the important parts in the vehicle script so its easier to use &amp; understand<br><br><a href="http://appolonius1978.googlepages.com/vehicle_demo_advanced_003.rar" class="postlink">http://appolonius1978.googlepages.com/v ... ed_003.rar</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1343">Appolonius</a> — Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-16T15:12:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-16T15:12:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6393#p6393</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6393#p6393"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Vehicle physics?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6393#p6393"><![CDATA[
Well, at least you gave people more than 21 hours to answer.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1626">bone</a> — Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sp1d3rpig]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-15T20:08:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-15T20:08:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6375#p6375</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6375#p6375"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Vehicle physics?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6375#p6375"><![CDATA[
still no reply?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2099">sp1d3rpig</a> — Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sp1d3rpig]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-14T22:13:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-14T22:13:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6355#p6355</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6355#p6355"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Vehicle physics?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6355#p6355"><![CDATA[
Does bullet physics in blender work well with cars for turning, spinning out of control, etc?   I'm new to this and I'm trying to decide if I should use blender with bullet physics.<br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2099">sp1d3rpig</a> — Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
