<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1640" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-11-02T16:23:42+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1640</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-02T16:23:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-02T16:23:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6197#p6197</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6197#p6197"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullent and Blender Export]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6197#p6197"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I just integrate Bullet inside my engine<br>and Im exporting from Blender the euler angle with the Blender.Object<br>function getEuler()</div></blockquote>Please use the COLLADA 1.4 exporter of Blender, in combination with the BulletColladaConverter library (see Bullet/Demos/ColladaDemo and Bullet/Extras/BulletColladaConverter).<br><br>There are many different euler angle orderings, and Blender probably uses a different order.<br>Note that the Bullet C-API is far from finished, you better use Bullet's C++ API.<br><br>Hope this helps,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:23 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[GLphyX]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-11-02T10:52:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-11-02T10:52:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6187#p6187</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6187#p6187"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullent and Blender Export]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6187#p6187"><![CDATA[
Ok, Im totally confused, I just integrate Bullet inside my engine<br>and Im exporting from Blender the euler angle with the Blender.Object<br>function getEuler()<br><br>When I apply the XYZ euler angle to the Bullet function plSetEuler,<br>I have some strange results... But If I do this:<br><br>plSetEuler( y, x, z ) and z = 0.0 everything is fine, as soon z<br>is different than 0 I have strange results... but if I do this:<br><br>plSetEuler( 0.0, 0.0, z ) where z is != than 0.0 it's working <br>fine... <br><br>Bullet &amp; Blender are not supose to be compatible (without mentioning<br>that I also had to invert the gravity axis that is set to -Y by default)<br>? I dont get it, can someone help me on that matter please... to make<br>this rotation work...<br><br>Tks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2065">GLphyX</a> — Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
