<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/164" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2005-12-08T23:30:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/164</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-12-08T23:30:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-12-08T23:30:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=508#p508</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=508#p508"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[ODE integration + Trimesh colliders]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=508#p508"><![CDATA[
Here is a prototype convex-trimesh collision detection, integrating Bullet and ODE:<br><br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/source/&amp;file=bulletode_trimesh_src.zip" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... sh_src.zip</a><br><br>Open bullet\Extras\ode\VC6\Samples\MakeAllTests.sln (visual studio 7)<br>and check out the demo test_convex_trimesh.cpp<br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Jaro]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-11-02T10:47:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-11-02T10:47:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=424#p424</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=424#p424"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[ODE integration + Trimesh colliders]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=424#p424"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>finally I found time to have a closer look to Bullet - ODE integration and see bit the code also. The demo is really nice and finally could bring usable flat-end cylinder to ODE.<br>What I still miss and is really crucial (for me) is the trimesh collision. I was thinking it could be relatively easy to implement cylinder-trimesh collision in the same manner as other ODE trimesh colliders profiting from the well working OBB-trimesh collider and then only in the final phase when colliding cylinder with triangle call into the Bullet library.<br>I even could have some time now to try it out but before I wanted to ask if you have already done something in respect to convex object - trimesh collision in ODE or if you have some comments on how to implement it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=341">Jaro</a> — Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:47 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
