<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/161" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2005-11-01T21:06:26+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/161</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-11-01T21:06:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-11-01T21:06:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=422#p422</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=422#p422"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[ODE + Bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=422#p422"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>There is a draft integration ODE + Bullet integration here:<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/&amp;file=SourceCode_BulletWithOdeSampleIntegration.zip" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... ration.zip</a><br><br>And a precompiled win32 demo here:<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/&amp;file=bulletgjk_ode.zip" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... jk_ode.zip</a><br><br>However it only uses the gjk discrete collision detection of Bullet. If I get some time, I will commit this into the ode sourcetree, and hook up the continuous collision detection as well.<br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:06 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Vasko]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-11-01T19:36:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-11-01T19:36:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=421#p421</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=421#p421"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[End-user question]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=421#p421"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin.<br>I am curious, do you happen to have by any chance a clear implementation of ODE and Bullet, without any 3rd party libraries and dependencies (such as in some demos - Blender)?<br><br>I don't know much about physics (whats a high-school level physics knowledge?) but I do love programming, and if I could lay my hands on your continuous collision detection in par with ODE, that would be awesome.<br><br>Regards,<br>Tim<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10">Vasko</a> — Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
