<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/159" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2005-10-30T12:50:19+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/159</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dirk Gregorius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-10-30T12:50:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-10-30T12:50:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=418#p418</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=418#p418"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[hinges in Baraff's approach]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=418#p418"><![CDATA[
I recommend looking here:<br><br>Kenny Erleben PhD thesis:<br><a href="http://www.diku.dk/~kenny/thesis.pdf" class="postlink">http://www.diku.dk/~kenny/thesis.pdf</a><br><br>Erin Catto:<br><a href="http://www.gphysics.com/gdc-2005/" class="postlink">http://www.gphysics.com/gdc-2005/</a><br><br>I strongly recommend looking at the ODE source code:<br><br><a href="http://www.ode.org" class="postlink">http://www.ode.org</a><br><a href="http://www.ode.org/joints.pdf" class="postlink">http://www.ode.org/joints.pdf</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14">Dirk Gregorius</a> — Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fork]]></name></author>
		<updated>2005-10-28T23:05:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2005-10-28T23:05:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=417#p417</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=417#p417"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[hinges in Baraff's approach]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=417#p417"><![CDATA[
In Baraff's paper he glosses over how to introduce hinges. For example, a door. A second example is say two sticks hinged together floating through space. Could someone give me a detailed explanation of how to add these two examples in?<br><br>In more detailed what I don't understand is how these examples fit into the overall physics engine. I thought that with the approach in Baraff's papers that the loop is<br><br>integrate<br>process all collisions<br>process all resting (or sliding) contact<br><br>So how exactly does my second example get processed in this? How does the first example get processed in this?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=191">fork</a> — Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:05 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
