<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1367" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-10-09T04:02:06+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1367</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fast solve]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-10-09T04:02:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-10-09T04:02:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5787#p5787</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5787#p5787"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Auto-Deleting Objects after IPO Baking]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5787#p5787"><![CDATA[
See image at: <a href="http://savefile.com/download/1110356?PHPSESSID=274a27bdc49465910876993a2c389af9" class="postlink">http://savefile.com/download/1110356?PH ... 3a2c389af9</a><br><br>What happened is you baked into IPO, cleared IPO, then baked again, multiple objects had the same IPO, bad.<br><br>Unfoutunatly, you need to delete any objects that you made after the first bake into ipo test. Then, follow the image's instructions every time you start up blender and you will be safe to duplicate oblects (just clear the ipo's first).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1492">fast solve</a> — Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:02 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[FilE]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-08-17T14:55:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-08-17T14:55:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5060#p5060</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5060#p5060"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Auto-Deleting Objects after IPO Baking]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5060#p5060"><![CDATA[
I built some sort of Rube Goldberg machine in Blender, using Bullet pysics and IPO baking.<br><br>When doing the first, small version of the machine everythin worked.<br><br>Now, as I expanded the machine, the IPO Recorder deletes some of my dynamic objects as soon as the IPO baking finishes. Everything works, as long as I just do the realtime simulation, only the IPO baking is affected.<br><br>If I remove some of the objects before doing the IPO baking, the remaining are handled right.<br>So is there a limit of dynamic objects when using IPO baking?<br>I assume there are about 30-50 of them ATM.<br><br>/FilE<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1886">FilE</a> — Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
