<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13556" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2023-03-27T19:23:10+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13556</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[obrian.cox]]></name></author>
		<updated>2023-03-27T19:23:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2023-03-27T19:23:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44304#p44304</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44304#p44304"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Problems building on MacOSX]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44304#p44304"><![CDATA[
Hello, bit of a newbie here in more ways than one.<br><br>I am having a bit of a hard time getting Bullet 2.87 to build on Xcode 12.4, MacOSX 10.15.7 Catalina, and CMake 3.24.4.<br><br>I am a new member of a team and I've been tasked with getting a windows project ported over to Mac, so it's been a bit of a ride. I'm new to a lot of the tools that are being used to build the application. Specifically anything Mac, Bullet or CMake related. We're running a SuperBuild method through CMake, and then the SuperBuild creates several libraries including Bullet with custom built commands meant to tailor it to our project's needs.<br><br>All that being said, when I try to build Bullet through the SuperBuild, I get some errors that I can't seem to figure out. I've trudged through a bunch of other things, but this one seems to be stumping me completely. I've attached the xcode error log as a txt file, but part of the problem seems to be related to wait.h and the default xcode toolchain:<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX11.1.sdk/usr/include/sys/wait.h:251:26: error: unexpected type name 'id_t': expected expressionint     waitid(idtype_t, id_t, siginfo_t *, int) __DARWIN_ALIAS_C(waitid);</code></pre></div>There are several errors relating to waitid and I haven't found anything about it relating to building Bullet.<dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1973">Build Bullet_2023-03-27T12-57-17.txt</a></dt></dl><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14582">obrian.cox</a> — Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:23 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
