<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13535" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2023-02-13T20:16:53+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13535</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Physics is hard]]></name></author>
		<updated>2023-02-13T20:16:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2023-02-13T20:16:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44248#p44248</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44248#p44248"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Any resources for learning sequential impulse solver and a proof of its convergence?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44248#p44248"><![CDATA[
Hello, sorry if this is a redundant question but are there any good resources for learning the sequential impulse solver method for simulating rigid body resting contact forces? Also, I was wondering is there is a good resource for learning why it converges?<br><br>I think I get the set up of how to formulate resting contact constraints as a mixed linear complimentary problem, and as another question would it be possible to solve that problem as a convex quadratic problem using the interior point method? I only ask because I think I understand that method, but projected Gauss Seidell and sequential impulse solvers have gone way over my head. <br><br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14539">Physics is hard</a> — Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
