<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13524" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2025-03-04T09:12:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13524</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[otis]]></name></author>
		<updated>2025-03-04T09:12:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2025-03-04T09:12:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44512#p44512</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44512#p44512"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Spring pendulum creation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44512#p44512"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Hello everyone. I'm rather new to pybullet and I was looking to create a simulation of a spring pendulum for a physics <a href="https://slopega.me" class="postlink"><span style="color:#FFFFFF"><span style="font-size:1%;line-height:116%">slope game</span></span></a> project at school. What would be the best way to do this? Is there a spring preset in pybullet?</div></blockquote>No, PyBullet does not have a specific spring preset designed explicitly for a spring pendulum. However, it provides the `btGeneric6DofSpring2Constraint`, which can simulate spring behavior between two rigid bodies.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14532">otis</a> — Tue Mar 04, 2025 9:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Sarius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2023-01-22T20:24:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2023-01-22T20:24:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44217#p44217</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44217#p44217"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Spring pendulum creation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44217#p44217"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone. I'm rather new to pybullet and I was looking to create a simulation of a spring pendulum for a physics project at school. What would be the best way to do this? Is there a spring preset in pybullet?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14510">Sarius</a> — Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
