<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13514" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2025-03-06T06:16:47+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13514</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[otis]]></name></author>
		<updated>2025-03-06T06:16:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2025-03-06T06:16:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44515#p44515</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44515#p44515"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Create Half Cylinder in PyBullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44515#p44515"><![CDATA[
PyBullet’s `createCollisionShape` doesn’t directly support half cylinders, but you can create one by modeling it as a mesh in a tool like Blender,<a href="https://block-blast.io" class="postlink"><span style="color:#FFFFFF"><span style="font-size:1%;line-height:116%">Block Blast</span></span></a> exporting it as an `.obj` file, and loading it with `GEOM_MESH` in PyBullet.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14532">otis</a> — Thu Mar 06, 2025 6:16 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Aurora7979]]></name></author>
		<updated>2023-01-09T01:05:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2023-01-09T01:05:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44192#p44192</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44192#p44192"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Create Half Cylinder in PyBullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44192#p44192"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I would like to ask if it is possible to use the PyBullet function createCollisionShape to create a half cylinder in PyBullet? If so, how should I do that?<br><br>Or, is there any other function in PyBullet that can help me create a half cylinder?<br><br>I am trying to connect a half cylinder body with my existing robot structure, but I do not know how to create that in PyBullet.<br><br>Thank you very much for the help!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14474">Aurora7979</a> — Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
