<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1350" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-10-03T13:41:50+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1350</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ngaloppo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-10-03T13:41:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-10-03T13:41:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re:]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div><br><a href="http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/GameModule/ClassKX_ConstraintWrapper.html" class="postlink">http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Ga ... apper.html</a></div></blockquote>What's the ConstraintWrapper for? I can't really tell from the documentation.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1351">ngaloppo</a> — Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-09-21T06:33:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-09-21T06:33:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5502#p5502</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5502#p5502"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics Constraint Module Documented]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5502#p5502"><![CDATA[
Thanks for the links.<br><br>I added them to the Wiki here:<br><a href="http://www.bulletphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=BulletBlenderInfo" class="postlink">http://www.bulletphysics.com/mediawiki- ... lenderInfo</a><br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:33 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[cthames]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-08-10T15:13:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-08-10T15:13:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4994#p4994</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4994#p4994"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Constraint Module Documented]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4994#p4994"><![CDATA[
<a href="http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/GameModule/ClassKX_PyConstraintBinding.html" class="postlink">http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Ga ... nding.html</a><br><br><a href="http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/GameModule/ClassKX_ConstraintWrapper.html" class="postlink">http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Ga ... apper.html</a><br><br><a href="http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/GameModule/ClassKX_VechicleWrapper.html" class="postlink">http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Ga ... apper.html</a><br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1874">cthames</a> — Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[cthames]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-08-10T15:10:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-08-10T15:10:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4993#p4993</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4993#p4993"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Constraint Module Documented]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4993#p4993"><![CDATA[
I just documented the Blender GE python functions.  <br><br>PhysicsContraints Module, KX_VehicleWrapper and KX_ConstraintWrapper.<br><br>For these classes, I couldn't find any documentation to check to make sure what I wrote was correct.  <br><br>I could appreciate it if someone could check my documentation or point me toward some documentation so I check it myself.<br><br>Check next message for links.  I would have posted them here but this is my first post and it isn't allowed.<br><br>Sorry about that.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1874">cthames</a> — Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
