<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13498" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-10-25T20:44:32+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13498</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[joro4o]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-10-25T20:44:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-10-25T20:44:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44156#p44156</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44156#p44156"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Generating many links results in significant slowdown]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44156#p44156"><![CDATA[
Hello, <br><br>I'm trying to generate some links in pybullet...20 cubes, all of dimension 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.3. I'm generating them in a virtual plane with a constant gravitational force of -9.8*2.5. The environment works fine for small numbers of blocks, but for larger numbers, the simulation is practically moving through maple syrup if I pick up a link and throw it. Could this slowdown be due to limited computational resources? I'm using a 16gb RAM, Apple m1 Pro 14-Core GPU. I would think that this would be enough to run such a simple simulation.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14457">joro4o</a> — Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:44 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
