<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13461" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-07-31T20:17:51+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13461</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jokerGX]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-07-31T20:17:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-07-31T20:17:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44072#p44072</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44072#p44072"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: VR compilation error]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44072#p44072"><![CDATA[
The problem is solved when I git cloned openVR into the repo<br>I am not sure what is the problem, but somehow it is solved after I cloned the openVR<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14366">jokerGX</a> — Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:17 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-07-25T15:36:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-07-25T15:36:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44067#p44067</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44067#p44067"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: VR compilation error]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44067#p44067"><![CDATA[
AFAICT it does indeed expect four arguments:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>B3_SHARED_API int b3PhysicsParamSetGravity(b3SharedMemoryCommandHandle commandHandle, double gravx, double gravy, double gravz);</code></pre></div>Check its declaration in the header to make sure: <strong class="text-strong">examples/SharedMemory/PhysicsClientC_API.h</strong><br><br>What version of the repository is in your sandbox?  I cloned it at:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>commit a1d96646c8ca28b99b2581dcfc4d74cc3b4de018 (HEAD -&gt; master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)Merge: 466b76680 66012fe21Author: erwincoumans &lt;erwin.coumans@gmail.com&gt;Date:   Thu May 26 23:12:33 2022 -0400    Merge pull request #4118 from dbartolini/fix-warning        Fix indentation</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jokerGX]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-07-22T21:13:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-07-22T21:13:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44065#p44065</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44065#p44065"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[VR compilation error]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44065#p44065"><![CDATA[
When I try to build the app_physicalserver_sharedmemory_vr, i get such mistake:<blockquote class="uncited"><div>ErrorC2660: 'b3PhysicsParamSetGravity': function does not take 4 arguments</div></blockquote>Does anyone how to fix this?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14366">jokerGX</a> — Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
