<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13454" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-09-07T02:08:17+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13454</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Standing]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-09-07T02:08:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-09-07T02:08:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44113#p44113</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44113#p44113"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physical server mismatch]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44113#p44113"><![CDATA[
You should try reinstall pybullet version-2.4.9<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14418">Standing</a> — Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:08 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jokerGX]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-07-07T19:31:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-07-07T19:31:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44054#p44054</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44054#p44054"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physical server mismatch]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44054#p44054"><![CDATA[
I tried to run the vr_kuka_setup_vrSyncPlugin.py, and I ran the "build_visual_studio_vr_pybullet_double.bat" script and the App_PhysicsServer_SharedMemory_VR*.exe. However, I get a error message like this: Error: physics server version mismatch (expected 202010061 got 201902120). the python file and the exe file come from the same repo, and I checked my computer, there is only 1 version installed, which is 3.0.9. What is the problem that can cause such mistake?<br>Error message : pybullet build time: Jun 26 2022 15:46:08<br>b3Error[examples/SharedMemory/PhysicsClientSharedMemory.cpp,359]:<br>Error: physics server version mismatch (expected 202010061 got 201902120)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14366">jokerGX</a> — Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
