<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13447" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-06-22T19:51:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13447</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[guys]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-06-22T19:51:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-06-22T19:51:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44041#p44041</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44041#p44041"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Adding noise to setJointMotorControl2]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44041#p44041"><![CDATA[
I would like to run a more realistic trajectory of a robotic manipulator (e.g., kuka_iiwa).<br>However, just using <div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>p.setJointMotorControl2(...,controlMode=p.POSITION_CONTROL,...)</code></pre></div> isn't very helpful because it is using the true joint's state while<br>I want to add some noise on the encoders (or perhaps on the actuators).<br><br>I could add the noise to the end-effector command such that the joint's commands would be noisy due to the inverse kinematics,<br>but that is cheating and I'm not sure how valid it is (needs calibration).<br><br>How can I use noisy sensors as feedback, while avoiding implementing some controller from scratch using <div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>controlMode=p.TORQUE_CONTROL</code></pre></div>?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14355">guys</a> — Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
