<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13440" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-05-23T04:08:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13440</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[AisyJeff]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-05-23T04:08:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-05-23T04:08:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44023#p44023</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44023#p44023"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Object is not colliding with each other and is static]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44023#p44023"><![CDATA[
I had created an object in blender and imported it in pybullet, using urdf file I generated from blender. However, the object is static and is not colliding like a rigid body. It overlapped each other. I had tried several methods including flags, but it doesn`t work. Hope anyone could help me with this issue!<br><br>This is my loadURDF line:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>p.loadURDF("stack_5.urdf", globalScaling=5)</code></pre></div>I also tried this:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>p.loadURDF("stack_5.urdf", globalScaling=5, useMaximalCoordinates=True, useFixedBase=False)</code></pre></div>I can`t move the object with my mouse and it can`t collide with others too.<br><br>this is my stack_5.urdf file:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>&lt;?xml version="1.0" ?&gt;&lt;robot name="stack_5.urdf"&gt;  &lt;link name="baseLink"&gt;    &lt;contact&gt;      &lt;lateral_friction value=".5"/&gt;    &lt;/contact&gt;    &lt;inertial&gt;      &lt;origin rpy="0 0 0" xyz="0 0 0"/&gt;       &lt;mass value="1.5"/&gt;       &lt;inertia ixx="1" ixy="0" ixz="0" iyy="1" iyz="0" izz="1"/&gt;    &lt;/inertial&gt;    &lt;visual&gt;      &lt;origin rpy="0 0 0" xyz="0 0 0"/&gt;      &lt;geometry&gt;&lt;mesh filename="stack_5.obj" scale="1 1 1"/&gt;      &lt;/geometry&gt;       &lt;material name="white"&gt;        &lt;color rgba="0.5 0.5 1 1"/&gt;      &lt;/material&gt;    &lt;/visual&gt;    &lt;collision&gt;      &lt;origin rpy="0 0 0" xyz="0 0 0"/&gt;      &lt;geometry&gt; &lt;box size="0.15 0.05 0.03"/&gt;      &lt;/geometry&gt;    &lt;/collision&gt;  &lt;/link&gt;&lt;/robot&gt;</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14299">AisyJeff</a> — Mon May 23, 2022 4:08 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
