<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13433" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-12-07T15:38:55+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13433</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[batini]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-12-07T15:38:55+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-12-07T15:38:55+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44176#p44176</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44176#p44176"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pybullet install under miniforge arm64 env is x86_64 instead of arm64]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44176#p44176"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I wonder the performance of the simulator. Does it work smoothly on your Mac? When I run the Hello PyBullet World example on the documentation on my Mac M1, the response after I click with my mouse to disturb looks too slow. It isn't the case on Ubuntu. Is it same for you? How can I improve it?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14481">batini</a> — Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bluefish_]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-05-12T01:04:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-05-12T01:04:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44014#p44014</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44014#p44014"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pybullet install under miniforge arm64 env is x86_64 instead of arm64]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44014#p44014"><![CDATA[
Sorry I posted too fast! Changing to python 3.8 resolved the problem and I just noticed that in the setup.py only 2.7 and 3.4-3.8 were mentioned versions.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14226">bluefish_</a> — Thu May 12, 2022 1:04 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bluefish_]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-05-12T00:42:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-05-12T00:42:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44013#p44013</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44013#p44013"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[pybullet install under miniforge arm64 env is x86_64 instead of arm64]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44013#p44013"><![CDATA[
Hello! I tried to install pybullet in a miniforge conda environment with the following commands:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>conda create --name clean python=3.9conda activate cleanpython -m pip install --upgrade pippython -m pip install --upgrade pybullet</code></pre></div>Everything was installed fine but when I try to use pybullet I get the following error:<blockquote class="uncited"><div>(clean) Bluefish_@MacBook-Pro-2 bullet3 % python<br>Python 3.9.12 (main, Apr  5 2022, 01:52:34) <br>[Clang 12.0.0 ] :: Anaconda, Inc. on darwin<br>Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; import pybullet as p<br>Traceback (most recent call last):<br>  File "&lt;stdin&gt;", line 1, in &lt;module&gt;<br>ImportError: dlopen(/Users/Bluefish_/miniforge3/envs/clean/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-39-darwin.so, 0x0002): tried: '/Users/Bluefish_/miniforge3/envs/clean/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pybullet.cpython-39-darwin.so' (mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have 'x86_64', need 'arm64e'))<br>&gt;&gt;&gt; exit()</div></blockquote>My mac is m1 and is using <a href="https://github.com/conda-forge/miniforge/releases/download/4.9.2-3/Miniforge3-MacOSX-arm64.sh" class="postlink">https://github.com/conda-forge/miniforg ... X-arm64.sh</a> for the conda environment. Pybullet works well when I use x86_64 python. Has anyone seen this before? Would appreciate any help! Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14226">bluefish_</a> — Thu May 12, 2022 12:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
