<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13429" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-05-02T07:58:19+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13429</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[thibdx]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-05-02T07:58:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-05-02T07:58:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44001#p44001</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44001#p44001"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Compute the transfrom from tool flange to tool center point]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44001#p44001"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I have a tooling that is specified in the URDF in several step.<br><br>There is 4 links, with 4 joins:<br><br>- Tool Flange<br>- Tooling base<br>- Tooling moving part<br>- Tool center point<br><br>Since one of the part can be moving, we have different URDF file that we load depending on the configuration.<br><br>I could store all the transform from Tool flange to Tool center point, but I would like to generate it from the URDF.<br><br>Is there a way to parse the URDF to find the different positions ? I found getLinkState to find the state of the link and the relative position to its predecessoir, but getJointState only returns the position as a float.<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14306">thibdx</a> — Mon May 02, 2022 7:58 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
