<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13423" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-05-08T07:26:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13423</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mpm]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-05-08T07:26:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-05-08T07:26:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44008#p44008</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44008#p44008"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 10 Minute Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44008#p44008"><![CDATA[
Thanks for posting this! I too have been keeping a watch on this and I really appreciate the folks from Nvidia for their openess and contribution about their key methods - now with even a hands on approach.<br>It's a shame the number of view is just in the thousands and that these forums have kind of died out just before I'm really getting into this stuff myself.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12138">mpm</a> — Sun May 08, 2022 7:26 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[raigan2]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-04-20T12:44:48+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-04-20T12:44:48+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43986#p43986</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43986#p43986"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[10 Minute Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43986#p43986"><![CDATA[
I just wanted to put this on everyone's radar: Matthias Muller has been making a really awesome series of tutorials (videos, slides, and source code) working through Position Based Dynamics; a great resource for anyone wanting to implement it.<br><br><a href="https://matthias-research.github.io/pages/tenMinutePhysics/" class="postlink">https://matthias-research.github.io/pag ... tePhysics/</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=748">raigan2</a> — Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:44 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
