<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13409" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-03-26T07:20:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13409</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Motox1982]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-03-26T07:20:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-03-26T07:20:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43957#p43957</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43957#p43957"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bulletsharp, compare 2 STL Meshes]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43957#p43957"><![CDATA[
ist there No way?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14293">Motox1982</a> — Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Motox1982]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-03-24T06:34:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-03-24T06:34:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43955#p43955</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43955#p43955"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bulletsharp, compare 2 STL Meshes]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43955#p43955"><![CDATA[
Forgot to say, i do not need a Simulation just comparing two static stl Files.<br><br>For examble a create 2 stl in freecad, i do the Position for this 2 3d Models so that they are colliding.<br><br>now i Export this 2 stl and from this Point i need c# Code to compare this 2 Files with bulletsharp wich says me there is a collision between this 2 stl too.<br><br>(Just do understand my issue)<br><br>maybe Python Code will Help me too i can try to Transform it to c#<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14293">Motox1982</a> — Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:34 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Motox1982]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-03-23T16:02:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-03-23T16:02:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43954#p43954</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43954#p43954"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bulletsharp, compare 2 STL Meshes]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43954#p43954"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I searched for an STL Collision Detector and found "Bulletsharp" (I am a C# Software Engineer).<br><br>My problem is, I have two STL Files (complex meshes) and I need to check if there is a collision or not. (just yes or no)<br><br>So, my simple question, is there a code examble for Bulletsharp how to solve this, or maybe some of you guys can support me with some lines of code?<br><br>I know this is a pybullet forum, but i did not found support for bulletsharp (C#).<br><br>thx much!<br><br>regards, mario<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14293">Motox1982</a> — Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:02 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
