<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13393" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-03-03T19:52:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13393</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[naegling77]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-03-03T19:52:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-03-03T19:52:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43913#p43913</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43913#p43913"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Speed difference between stepSimulation in btDiscreteDynamicsWorld and the one in pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43913#p43913"><![CDATA[
I am new to the world of Bullet, but I have an application that I am running in Bullet. I replicated the same application in pybullet as well. I use the same timestep and other input parameters in both applications, but I am finding that the pybullet performance in stepSimulation function is 20x slower than the stepSimulation in C++, where I use btDiscreteDynamicsWorld. <br><br>Is this a known issue? Or is it possible that I am doing something wrong?<br><br>I am willing to share the code (or snippets of it) of both applications if that helps!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14276">naegling77</a> — Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:52 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
