<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13353" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-03-15T04:41:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13353</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-03-15T04:41:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-03-15T04:41:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43939#p43939</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43939#p43939"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Create Shared Memory Server]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43939#p43939"><![CDATA[
You can use p.GUI_SERVER and connect from one (1, not multiple) other client using p.SHARED_MEMORY.<br><br>You can also check out the runServer.py script as an example (python -m pybullet_utils.runServer)<br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/blob/master/examples/pybullet/gym/pybullet_utils/runServer.py" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... nServer.py</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:41 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nickthorpie]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-01-14T17:16:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-01-14T17:16:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43810#p43810</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43810#p43810"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Create Shared Memory Server]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43810#p43810"><![CDATA[
Hi All,<br>I have a working pyBullet simulation with the p.GUI method. I want to interface with this server on a different script, and it seems Shared Memory is the way to do this. I've seen examples online using ExampleBrowser &gt; Experiments &gt; PhysicsServer. I don't want to have to open ExampleBrowser and navigate the GUI to do this process, is there any way to run the PhysicsServer example through terminal/CMD, or in a python script? I've tried running the PhysicsServer.cpp on terminal with g++ but it doesn't seem like this is what it was built for.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14211">nickthorpie</a> — Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:16 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
