<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13329" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-11-29T23:35:07+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13329</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[MikeC]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-11-29T23:35:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-11-29T23:35:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43738#p43738</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43738#p43738"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Mesh Collider internal edge collision]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43738#p43738"><![CDATA[
Is there a setting to turn off internal edge collision between two coplanar triangles? I've been reading in some past bullet posts about this issue and there was previously a "thing" called btInternalEdgeUtility but it doesn't seem to exist now. I'm *actually* using ammo.js and the only setting I've found on the mesh collider is a convex checkbox. That does actually fix the issue, however, my mesh collider is supposed to include a hole (a golf game) and that gets optimized out when I flip on the convex setting. I was just wondering if there is some value that can be tweaked to tune this issue out. <br><br>Thanks,<br>Mike<br><br>EDIT: Would setting the margin on the collision shape help with this? I don't have access to that atm because cocos creator doesn't expose it, but I'm asking if they can.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14161">MikeC</a> — Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
